Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today I Give Thanks - By Christa


Today I give thanks for the things I have. Thanks for the small things, the large things and the annoying things that show me I am still human.
Today I give thanks for my family. Thanks for those who are with me and those who have passed on and are here in our hearts and souls.
Today I give thanks for my abilities. Thanks for the abilities I know about and those I have yet to discover and the joy of finally finding them.
Today I give thanks for the food on my table. Thanks for the nutrients and the strength it gives.
Today I give thanks for the days I have lived. Thanks for today, yesterday and the wishful tomorrows of my future.
Today I give thanks to the Lord above. Thanks for providing for me and carrying me when I felt I couldn’t go on anymore.
Today I give thanks for the roof over my head. Thanks for protecting me from the wind and cold and the knowledge I have somewhere to go.
Today I give thanks for the things I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment