Saturday, January 14, 2012

"The Prayer" by 123


Have you ever asked God for a sign?  Have you ever asked God for a sign and had it come to pass? Something that is so inconceivable...something that is nothing you expect.
The jump in your heart and the turning of your stomach when that moment happens...when you ask God for a sign and you experience that sign...have you felt it?  Have you felt that magic? The glory? 
Oh God...I have faith...you have given me the sign so many times...when will it come to pass?  Next, I pray for that. I am afraid, but oh so ready. It is confirmed by you and it will happen.
Now God, I pray that you ready me for this.
Is this what faith is?  Asking you to prepare me for something that I have asked You for?
Yes...I believe it is.  I have faith and I believe in Your signs. I have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment